- Ref: 9026
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Headington - OX3
Perfect for 4 professional sharers, this smart, modern mid-terraced Town house in a quiet no-through road has easy access to Headington hospitals & London coach link. The property includes a top floor sitting room, kitchen / dining room, 4 double More…▼
Perfect for 4 professional sharers, this smart, modern mid-terraced Town house in a quiet no-through road has easy access to Headington hospitals & London coach link. The property includes a top floor sitting room, kitchen / dining room, 4 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, en-suite shower room, utillity room, garden with rear access & garage.
- 4 double bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Top floor sitting room
- Kitchen / dining room & separate utility room
- Garden with rear access
- Convenient access to Headington Hospitals, shops & ring road.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.39 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9026£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,438.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required