- Ref: 9026
- Print Page
£2275pcm 4 Bedroom House in Headington - OX3
Perfect for 4 professional sharers, this smart, modern mid-terraced Town house in a quiet no-through road has easy access to Headington hospitals & London coach link. The property includes a top floor sitting room, kitchen / dining room, 4 double More…▼
Perfect for 4 professional sharers, this smart, modern mid-terraced Town house in a quiet no-through road has easy access to Headington hospitals & London coach link. The property includes a top floor sitting room, kitchen / dining room, 4 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, en-suite shower room, utillity room, small maintained garden with rear access & garage.
- 4 double bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Top floor sitting room
- Kitchen / dining room & separate utility room
- Maintained garden with rear access
- Convenient access to Headington Hospitals, shops & ring road.
- Available Date: 24/08/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.39 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9026£2275pcm 4 Bedroom House in Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,550.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,862.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £68,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required