- Ref: 8984
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Glebelands, Headington - OX3
A modern light & airy first floor apartment with maintained garden & off-street parking for one car. The apartment is offered furnished & includes living/dining room with wood flooring, kitchen with washing machine, fridge & freezer, double bedroom, More…▼
A modern light & airy first floor apartment with maintained garden & off-street parking for one car. The apartment is offered furnished & includes living/dining room with wood flooring, kitchen with washing machine, fridge & freezer, double bedroom, single/guest bedroom & bathroom with shower. A convenient location for access to the MINI Plant, Oxford Business Park & Headington Hospitals which are all within 3 miles.
- Double bedroom & single/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with wood flooring
- Kitchen with appliances including washing machine & fridge-freezer
- Private garden, maintained by Landlord
- Convenient access to central Headington & local hospitals, Oxford Business Park & the ring road.
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.45 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.79 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8984£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Glebelands, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £709.68
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.