- Ref: 8984
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Glebelands, Headington - OX3
A modern light & airy first floor apartment with convenient access to the MINI Plant, Oxford Business Park & Headington Hospitals. The property has a living/dining room with wood flooring, kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, double bedroom More…▼
A modern light & airy first floor apartment with convenient access to the MINI Plant, Oxford Business Park & Headington Hospitals. The property has a living/dining room with wood flooring, kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, double bedroom & single guest bedroom, bathroom with shower, private garden & parking space.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single
- Bathroom with shower
- Living / dining room with wood flooring
- Kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Private maintained garden
- Close to good local bus route & ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.45 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.79 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8984£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Glebelands, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,387.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required