- Ref: 8971
- Print Page
£2200pcm 4 Bedroom House in Ash Grove, Headington - OX3
A super detached family house with convenient access to all Headington Hospitals, amenities, ring road & within walking distance of London coach link. The property includes a modern kitchen/dining room with all appliances, 2 reception rooms & More…▼
A super detached family house with convenient access to all Headington Hospitals, amenities, ring road & within walking distance of London coach link. The property includes a modern kitchen/dining room with all appliances, 2 reception rooms & conservatory, 4 bedrooms, family bathroom & shower room, large child friendly garden, garage and off-street parking.
- 4 bedrooms, family bathroom & shower room
- 2 reception rooms & conservatory
- Modern kitchen / dining room with all appliances
- Large child friendly garden
- Garage & off-street parking
- Convenient access to Headington Hospitals & ring road
- Available Date: 31/08/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.76 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.86 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,046.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,270.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £66,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required