- Ref: 8946
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
This light & airy second floor apartment is located between the Cowley Road & Headington, ideal for the hospitals & a short cycle to the city centre. The property includes a living / dining room, kitchen with dishwasher, fridge / freezer & washing More…▼
This light & airy second floor apartment is located between the Cowley Road & Headington, ideal for the hospitals & a short cycle to the city centre. The property includes a living / dining room, kitchen with dishwasher, fridge / freezer & washing machine, 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom, bathroom & garage. The property would suit a single professional or couple.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath
- Large living/dining area with wood flooring
- Good access for Oxford Business Park & Cowley Road
- Cycling distance to city centre
- Walking distance of the popular Cowley Road with its bars and restaurants
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.55 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.69 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8946£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,283.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required