- Ref: 8914
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Henley Street, Oxford - OX4
A light & spacious first floor period apartment only a short walk from the vibrant shops, bars & restaurants on the Cowley Road. This fantastic property with a private balcony includes a large living room with a bay window & feature fireplace, More…▼
A light & spacious first floor period apartment only a short walk from the vibrant shops, bars & restaurants on the Cowley Road. This fantastic property with a private balcony includes a large living room with a bay window & feature fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer & washing machine, double bedroom & bathroom with shower. On street permit parking available.
- Double bedroom with period fireplace & bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with feature fireplace & bay window
- Kitchen / breakfast room leading to balcony
- On Street permit parking for 2 cars
- Within walking distance of local amenities & city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.78 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.52 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8914£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Henley Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,596.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required