- Ref: 8910
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Merewood Avenue, Sandhills - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, a short walk from Thornhill Park & Ride & convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, family bathroom & cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, a short walk from Thornhill Park & Ride & convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, family bathroom & cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer, light sitting room with electric fire & conservatory with doors to a large child friendly garden.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom & cloakroom
- Sitting room with bay window & electric fire
- Kitchen / breakfast room with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Large garden & driveway parking for 1/2 cars
- Convenient access to Headington, M40 & Park and Ride
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.66 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8910£1195pcm 3 Bedroom House in Merewood Avenue, Sandhills - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,773.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required