- Ref: 8910
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Merewood Avenue, Sandhills - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, only an 8 minute walk to Thornhill Park & Ride & with convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, family bathroom & cloakroom, kitchen/breakfas More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, only an 8 minute walk to Thornhill Park & Ride & with convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, family bathroom & cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer, light sitting room with electric fire & conservatory with doors to a large child friendly garden.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom & cloakroom
- Sitting room with bay window & electric fire
- Kitchen / breakfast room with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Large garden & driveway parking for 1/2 cars
- Convenient access to Headington, M40 & Park and Ride
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.66 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8910£1210pcm 3 Bedroom House in Merewood Avenue, Sandhills - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £279.23
- Security deposit: £1,396.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,210.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,300.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.