- Ref: 8890
- Print Page
£900pcm 2 Bedroom House in Henton - OX39
An unfurnished two bedroom cottage with garden in the Hamlet of Henton, just 1.5 miles from the large village of Chinnor. More…▼
An unfurnished two bedroom cottage with garden in the Hamlet of Henton, just 1.5 miles from the large village of Chinnor.
The house has a living room with open fireplace, leading to the kitchen with space to eat, and doors on to the conservatory which leads to a rear garden with grass, patio and a shed. Upstairs are two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a brand new bathroom which has a shower over the bath. There are two allocated parking spaces.
- 2 double bedrooms
- New bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living room with open fireplace
- Kitchen with space to eat and doors to conservatory
- Low-maintenance garden, parking for 2 cars
- A pet considered at a rent of £950pcm
- Available Date: 23/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 4.05 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 16.26 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8890£900pcm 2 Bedroom House in Henton - OX39
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,140.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.