- Ref: 8783
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Don Bosco Close, Temple Cowley - OX4
A modern three storey town house within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park & with easy access by foot & bike to the Churchill & Nuffield Hospitals. The property has 3 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom, cloakroom, light More…▼
A modern three storey town house within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park & with easy access by foot & bike to the Churchill & Nuffield Hospitals. The property has 3 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom, cloakroom, light & airy first floor living room with Juliet balcony, kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer, washing machine & French doors to the pretty garden. There is an integral garage & off street parking.
- 3 double bedrooms, cloakroom, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Light & airy first floor sitting room with Juliet balcony
- Kitchen / breakfast room with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Pretty, child friendly garden
- Garage & parking space
- Walking distance of local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.58 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.77 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8783£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Don Bosco Close, Temple Cowley - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,750.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required