- Ref: 8624
- Print Page
£1460pcm 2 Bedroom House in Chester Street, Iffley Fields - OX4
A spacious mid-terraced period house refurbished to an excellent standard, retaining some lovely period features with a pretty garden and on-street permit parking. The house has two double bedrooms, two reception rooms with fireplaces and stripped fl More…▼
A spacious mid-terraced period house refurbished to an excellent standard, retaining some lovely period features with a pretty garden and on-street permit parking. The house has two double bedrooms, two reception rooms with fireplaces and stripped floors, large kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer, bathroom and cloakroom/utility room. The house is within walking distance of local shops, restaurants and amenities and a short cycling distance to the city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & cloakroom / utility room
- 2 reception rooms
- Large kitchen / breakfast room with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Period fireplaces & stripped wood floors
- Pretty garden with patio
- Short cycle to city centre and within easy reach of shops and local amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8624£1460pcm 2 Bedroom House in Chester Street, Iffley Fields - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £336.92
- Security deposit: £1,684.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,070.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.