- Ref: 8497
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Demesne Furze, Little Oxford - OX3
A modern semi-detached house in this popular development within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital & with convenient access to the city centre, Headington amenities & London coach link. The property includes a living/dining room, kitchen More…▼
A modern semi-detached house in this popular development within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital & with convenient access to the city centre, Headington amenities & London coach link. The property includes a living/dining room, kitchen with fridge/freezer dishwasher & washing machine, two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, small garden & parking space. Prior to a new tenancy the property will be redecorated throughout with kitchen & bathroom undergoing refurbishment.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower & cloakroom
- Living/dining room with patio doors to garden
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Small garden & parking space
- Short walk to Churchill Hospital
- Convenient access to Headington amenities, city centre & London coach link
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8497£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Demesne Furze, Little Oxford - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,693.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required