- Ref: 8469
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Hundar Court, Kennington - OX1
A light first floor apartment close to local shops & amenities in this popular village, just outside the ring road & only a short walk to frequent bus services to Oxford & Abingdon. The property includes a good size living/dining room, 1 double More…▼
A light first floor apartment close to local shops & amenities in this popular village, just outside the ring road & only a short walk to frequent bus services to Oxford & Abingdon. The property includes a good size living/dining room, 1 double bedroom & 1 single, bathroom with shower, kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer & off street parking for 1 car.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single/ guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Good size living / dining room
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Reserved parking space
- River walks close by
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.36 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8469£895pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hundar Court, Kennington - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,193.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required