- Ref: 8460
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Church Lane, Old Marston - OX3
A modern end terraced house in a quiet location with convenient access to Headington hospitals, the city centre & Summertown. This property includes a kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, dishwasher & washer/dryer, an open-plan living/dining More…▼
A modern end terraced house in a quiet location with convenient access to Headington hospitals, the city centre & Summertown. This property includes a kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, dishwasher & washer/dryer, an open-plan living/dining room with bay window, 2 double bedrooms & a single bedroom/study, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, enclosed rear garden with side access, garage & driveway parking.
- 3 bedrooms, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living/dining room with bay window
- Kitchen with appliances & access to garden
- Child friendly garden with side access
- Garage & driveway parking
- Convenient access to the ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8460£1235pcm 3 Bedroom House in Church Lane, Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,710.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £370.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,593.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,050.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required