- Ref: 8435
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Halliday Hill, Headington - OX3
A modern first floor apartment within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital with off-street parking for two cars. The property has wood flooring throughout & includes living room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer & fridge-freeze More…▼
A modern first floor apartment within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital with off-street parking for two cars. The property has wood flooring throughout & includes living room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer & fridge-freezer, double bedroom, single/guest bedroom & bathroom with shower. A great location for convenient access to the John Radcliffe Hospital, the city centre & the ring road.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single/guest bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Wood flooring throughout
- Good-sized living room
- Kitchen with appliances including fridge-freezer, washer-dryer & dishwasher
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Just a short walk to the John Radcliffe Hospital, convenient access to the city centre & ring road
- Available Date: 15/10/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8435£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Halliday Hill, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,858.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.