- Ref: 8435
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Halliday Hill, Headington - OX3
A modern first floor apartment within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital with off-street parking for two cars. The property has wood flooring throughout & includes living room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer & fridge-freeze More…▼
A modern first floor apartment within walking distance of the John Radcliffe Hospital with off-street parking for two cars. The property has wood flooring throughout & includes living room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer & fridge-freezer, double bedroom, single/guest bedroom & bathroom with shower. A great location for convenient access to the John Radcliffe Hospital, the city centre & the ring road.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single/guest bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Wood flooring throughout
- Good-sized living room
- Kitchen with appliances including fridge-freezer, washer-dryer & dishwasher
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Just a short walk to the John Radcliffe Hospital, convenient access to the city centre & ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8435£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Halliday Hill, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £696.77
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.