- Ref: 8435
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Halliday Hill, Headington - OX3
A modern first floor apartment with convenient access to the John Radcliffe hospital & Headington amenities. The property has a living /dining room with wood flooring, kitchen with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & More…▼
A modern first floor apartment with convenient access to the John Radcliffe hospital & Headington amenities. The property has a living /dining room with wood flooring, kitchen with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher, double bedroom & single/guest bedroom, bathroom & off street parking for two cars.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom,
- Bathroom with shower
- Open plan living / dining room with wood flooring
- Kitchen with integrated appliances which include Fridge/Freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Private parking for two cars
- Convenient access to the John Radcliffe Hospital
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8435£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Halliday Hill, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,400.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,703.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required