- Ref: 8393
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Ferry Road, Marston - OX3
A charming mid-terraced period house with easy access to City Centre via the University Park cycle path, ring road & Headington hospitals. The property includes an open plan living / dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen with dishwasher, More…▼
A charming mid-terraced period house with easy access to City Centre via the University Park cycle path, ring road & Headington hospitals. The property includes an open plan living / dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, oven & hob, 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors, bathroom with bath & separate shower & private rear garden.
- 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors & storage
- Living / dining room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with door to rear garden
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Rear garden & on-street parking
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals
- Available Date: 17/06/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,762.10
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,833.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required