- Ref: 8393
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Ferry Road, Marston - OX3
A charming mid-terraced period house with easy access to City Centre via the University Park cycle path, ring road & Headington hospitals. The property includes an open plan living / dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen with dishwasher, More…▼
A charming mid-terraced period house with easy access to City Centre via the University Park cycle path, ring road & Headington hospitals. The property includes an open plan living / dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, oven & hob, 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors, bathroom with bath & separate shower & private rear garden.
- 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors & storage
- Living / dining room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with door to rear garden
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Rear garden & on-street parking
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,786.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £387.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,747.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required