- Ref: 8387
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Bay Tree Close, Iffley - OX4
This detached family home in a quiet no through road in the popular village of Iffley, has convenient access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a large sitting room with wood burning More…▼
This detached family home in a quiet no through road in the popular village of Iffley, has convenient access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a large sitting room with wood burning stove, dining room, study, 3 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom, bathroom & separate shower room, garden with courtyard area, garage & driveway parking. The property will have a brand new kitchen with all appliances for the start of the tenancy.
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Brand new kitchen/ breakfast room with all appliances
- Garden with courtyard area
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Good access to the city centre, ring road & MINI plant
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.28 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,353.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £510.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,323.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required