- Ref: 8387
- Print Page
£1750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Bay Tree Close, Iffley - OX4
This detached family home in a quiet no through road in the popular village of Iffley, has convenient access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a large sitting room with wood burning More…▼
This detached family home in a quiet no through road in the popular village of Iffley, has convenient access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a large sitting room with wood burning stove, kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher, dining room, study, 3 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom, bathroom & separate shower room, garden with courtyard area, garage & driveway parking.
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Garden with courtyard area
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Good access to the city centre, ring road & MINI plant
- Available Date: 08/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.28 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £403.85
- Security deposit: £2,019.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,354.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.