- Ref: 8387
- Print Page
£1750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Bay Tree Close, Iffley - OX4
This detached family home in a quiet no through road in the popular village of Iffley, has convenient access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a large sitting room with wood burning More…▼
This detached family home in a quiet no through road in the popular village of Iffley, has convenient access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a large sitting room with wood burning stove, kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher, dining room, study, 3 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom, bathroom & separate shower room, garden with courtyard area, garage & driveway parking.
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Garden with courtyard area
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Good access to the city centre, ring road & MINI plant
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.46 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.28 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £403.85
- Security deposit: £2,019.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,258.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.