- Ref: 8370
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Bhandari Close - OX4
A newly redecorated semi-detached house in a quiet no-through road with convenient access to the City centre & The Oxford Business Park. This smart, modern property includes an open-plan living / dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen More…▼
A newly redecorated semi-detached house in a quiet no-through road with convenient access to the City centre & The Oxford Business Park. This smart, modern property includes an open-plan living / dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen with slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer & fridge, ground floor cloakroom , double bedroom & guest bedroom/study with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with shower & 1 private parking space.
- Double bedroom & guest bedroom/study
- Bathroom with shower & cloakroom
- Living / dining room with French doors to the garden
- Kitchen with fridge, dishwasher & washer/dryer
- Garden with rear access & patio
- Redecorated throughout in January 2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.14 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8370£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bhandari Close - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,490.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required