- Ref: 8365
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Temple Road, Oxford - OX4
A delightful & spacious thatched cottage that has been superbly extended & updated to incorporate the charm of the original 18th century building with the best of modern living. The property includes 2 reception rooms, bespoke kitchen / breakfast More…▼
A delightful & spacious thatched cottage that has been superbly extended & updated to incorporate the charm of the original 18th century building with the best of modern living. The property includes 2 reception rooms, bespoke kitchen / breakfast room with underfloor heating, master bedroom with dressing room, large bathroom with separate shower, garden & parking. This hidden gem is within walking distance of The Oxford Business Park & has convenient access to the ring road.
- 2 double bedrooms, large bathroom with separate shower cubicle & cloakroom
- Living room & dining room/study
- Large bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating
- Dressing room
- Garden & parking space
- Walking distance of The Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.64 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8365£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Temple Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,800.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,680.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required