- Ref: 8361
- Print Page
£1850pcm 4 Bedroom House in Ferry Road, Marston - OX3
Available with brand new Kitchen. A spacious end of terrace family home in Marston with garage, permit parking & garden. The property has a good-sized kitchen with appliances which is currently being refitted, dining space, separate living room & clo More…▼
Available with brand new Kitchen. A spacious end of terrace family home in Marston with garage, permit parking & garden. The property has a good-sized kitchen with appliances which is currently being refitted, dining space, separate living room & cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, single bedroom & family bathroom & on the second floor is the master bedroom with en suite shower. There is also a courtyard garden & garage for storage.
- 3 doubles & 1 single bedroom
- Family bathroom, en suite shower room & cloakroom
- Brand new kitchen with open-plan dining area, separate living room
- Courtyard garden, garage for a small car/storage & eligible for on-street permit parking
- Perfect for the cycle route through University parks to city centre
- Available for a minimum tenancy term of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 05/09/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.04 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.40 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8361£1850pcm 4 Bedroom House in Ferry Road, Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,603.33
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.