- Ref: 8338
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Hurst Street, Oxford - OX4
A charming three storey mid-terraced Victorian house located within walking distance of local shops & good bus route to city centre. The property includes sitting room, large kitchen/ breakfast room with appliances including washer dryer More…▼
A charming three storey mid-terraced Victorian house located within walking distance of local shops & good bus route to city centre. The property includes sitting room, large kitchen/ breakfast room with appliances including washer dryer dishwasher & fridge/freezer, double bedroom, bathroom & courtyard garden. Rent inclusive of Council Tax.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower & cloakroom
- Living room with bay window & period fireplace
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washer dryer dishwasher & fridge/freezer.
- Courtyard garden
- Rent inclusive of council tax
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.80 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.47 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8338£1000pcm 1 Bedroom House in Hurst Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,300.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required