- Ref: 823
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A light and spacious maisonette in a lovely conversion of this Victorian building. With a great location in North Oxford, there are great views of the mature communal gardens. Off-street parking is available and the apartment has been recently More…▼
A light and spacious maisonette in a lovely conversion of this Victorian building. With a great location in North Oxford, there are great views of the mature communal gardens. Off-street parking is available and the apartment has been recently redecorated and upgraded with a new bathroom. The university departments and North Oxford schools are all within walking distance. There is also a bus stop adjacent with frequent buses to the city centre. Available until summer 2018.
- 2 bedrooms and a study
- Recently redecorated and fitted with a new bathroom
- Large living room with views over a beautiful communal garden
- Separate kitchen with dining area
- Off-street parking for one car
- Within walking distance of the city centre and university departments
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.17 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
823£1850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £555.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,685.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required