- Ref: 8098
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Maidcroft Road, Oxford - OX4
A traditional end terraced house within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park, local shops & only a short bus ride to city centre. This light & airy house includes a good size living room with wood flooring, a modern kitchen/breakfast room More…▼
A traditional end terraced house within walking distance of the Oxford Business Park, local shops & only a short bus ride to city centre. This light & airy house includes a good size living room with wood flooring, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer & washing machine, double bedroom, single/guest bedroom, bathroom, cloakroom, low maintenance garden & off street parking for 1 car.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single/guest bedroom,
- Bathroom & cloakroom
- Living room with bay window & wood flooring
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Low maintenance garden
- Parking space for 1 vehicle
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.96 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8098£1080pcm 2 Bedroom House in Maidcroft Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,495.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £324.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,296.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required