- Ref: 8000
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Terrett Avenue, Headington - OX3
A modern detached house in a popular development a short walk from Thornhill Park & Ride & with convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property is available furnished or unfurnished & includes 2 reception rooms, More…▼
A modern detached house in a popular development a short walk from Thornhill Park & Ride & with convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & M40. The property is available furnished or unfurnished & includes 2 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, cloakroom, 4 double bedrooms, study, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, en-suite bathroom, garage, parking & child friendly garden with side access.
- Classically furnished to a high standard
- 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite bathroom & en-suite shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with appliances & separate utility room
- Child friendly garden with side access, garage & off-street parking
- Convenient access to the M40, Headington hospitals & the ring road.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8000£1700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Terrett Avenue, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,353.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £510.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,412.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required