- Ref: 70280
- Print Page
£1595pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kennington - OX1
A large four bedroom house in the village of Kennington, just south of Oxford. There is excellent reception space with parquet flooring throughout and L-shaped kitchen/living room which opens to a small conservatory. There is a large rear garden back More…▼
A large four bedroom house in the village of Kennington, just south of Oxford. There is excellent reception space with parquet flooring throughout and L-shaped kitchen/living room which opens to a small conservatory. There is a large rear garden backing onto fields/woodland. The property offers flexible accommodation with 3 bedrooms upstairs and a further double downstairs, plus bathrooms on both the ground and first floor. There is excellent storage in the shape of a garage and boarded loft.
- 3 double and 1 single bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Large reception space with gas fireplace
- Modern kitchen
- Conservatory and large garden
- Driveway and garage
- Available Date: 05/09/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 11.14 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.71 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70280£1595pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kennington - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £368.08
- Security deposit: £1,840.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,382.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.