- Ref: 70280
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kennington - OX1
A large four bedroom house in the village of Kennington, just south of Oxford. There is excellent reception space with parquet flooring throughout and L-shaped kitchen/living room which opens to a small conservatory. There is a large rear garden back More…▼
A large four bedroom house in the village of Kennington, just south of Oxford. There is excellent reception space with parquet flooring throughout and L-shaped kitchen/living room which opens to a small conservatory. There is a large rear garden backing onto fields/woodland. The property offers flexible accommodation with 3 bedrooms upstairs and a further double downstairs, plus bathrooms on both the ground and first floor. There is excellent storage in the shape of a garage and boarded loft.
- 3 double and 1 single bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Large reception space with gas fireplace
- Modern kitchen
- Conservatory and large garden
- Driveway and garage
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 11.14 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.71 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70280£1595pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kennington - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £368.08
- Security deposit: £1,840.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,109.52
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.