- Ref: 65027
- Print Page
£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Wytham Street, Oxford - OX1
A beautifully refurbished three bedroom family home located in a popular residential area. More…▼
A beautifully refurbished three bedroom family home located in a popular residential area.
The spacious living/dining room with practical wooden flooring and feature fireplace leads through to a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and garden views. The master bedroom has ample built in storage and feels light and airy due to the large bay window. There are two further bedrooms perfect for children, or alternatively for use as a guest room and study. Off-street parking available.
- Master bedroom with built in storage and large bay window
- 2 further bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- Open-plan living/dining room with practical wooden flooring through out
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and garden views
- One off-street parking space and on-street parking is also available
- A pet would be considered at a rent of £1,550pcm
- Available Date: 02/01/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.46 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.39 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
65027£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Wytham Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,451.61
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.