- Ref: 65002
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in West Court, Osney - OX2
A 2 bedroom, furnished, first floor apartment situated in a quiet location with wonderful views. This property has good access to the Oxford ring road & A34 and is within close proximity of river walks and the city centre. Suitable for a single or More…▼
A 2 bedroom, furnished, first floor apartment situated in a quiet location with wonderful views. This property has good access to the Oxford ring road & A34 and is within close proximity of river walks and the city centre. Suitable for a single or couple only.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 guest bedroom/study
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern spacious kitchen with appliances
- Communal parking area - not allocated spaces
- Walking distance of the train station
- Close proximity of the city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.42 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
65002£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in West Court, Osney - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,558.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required