- Ref: 60207
- Print Page
Flat in Laburnum Road, Oxford - OX2
An nicely presented double bedroom offering plenty of natural light and storage space. The kitchen, bathroom and living area are shared with 2 other occupants. The property is located in a popular residential area to the west of Oxford and has local More…▼
An nicely presented double bedroom offering plenty of natural light and storage space. The kitchen, bathroom and living area are shared with 2 other occupants. The property is located in a popular residential area to the west of Oxford and has local amenities near by. The monthly rent is inclusive of ALL UTILITIES including Wi-Fi. Suitable for a single professional tenant only.
- Good size double bedroom with ample storage
- Communal kitchen and living room
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- A lovely maintained rear garden
- Off-street parking available
- Close to local amenities and bus links to Oxford
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 9.52 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.27 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £825.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £16,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required