- Ref: 60200
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Adelaide Street, Jericho - OX2
A lovely 2 bedroom furnished, end of terrace house tucked away on a quiet side road in the desirable Jericho area of Oxford. The property has well proportioned rooms, plenty of light and a modern kitchen & bathroom. Available for a professional More…▼
A lovely 2 bedroom furnished, end of terrace house tucked away on a quiet side road in the desirable Jericho area of Oxford. The property has well proportioned rooms, plenty of light and a modern kitchen & bathroom. Available for a professional couple or single occupant who are looking to live within a very short walk of all that Oxford has to offer.
- 2 double bedrooms, master bathroom and downstairs WC
- Good size kitchen with appliances
- Spacious living & dining rooms
- Charming rear garden
- On-street permit parking
- Located with a short walk of local café's, restaurants and Oxford railway station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.22 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.39 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60200£1600pcm 2 Bedroom House in Adelaide Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,200.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,167.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required