- Ref: 60194
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Barrett Street, Oxford - OX2
A very nicely presented 3 bedroom family home with lots of character, situated within a very short walk of Oxford railway station and city centre. The property has a cosy living/dining room, good size loft conversion with Juliet balcony and a nice More…▼
A very nicely presented 3 bedroom family home with lots of character, situated within a very short walk of Oxford railway station and city centre. The property has a cosy living/dining room, good size loft conversion with Juliet balcony and a nice rear garden with modern office/storage space. Perfect for a small family looking to live close to all that Oxford has to offer.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Loft converted to bedroom, with Juliet balcony
- Good size living area & kitchen with modern appliances
- On-street permit parking
- Rear garden with office space
- Easy access to Oxford railway station and city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60194£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Barrett Street, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,170.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required