- Ref: 60190
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
A large detached property situated in an elevated position away from the road on Cumnor Hill. The property has a magnificent feature kitchen / dining room benefiting from a bespoke and striking circular kitchen. Views overlooking woodland and More…▼
A large detached property situated in an elevated position away from the road on Cumnor Hill. The property has a magnificent feature kitchen / dining room benefiting from a bespoke and striking circular kitchen. Views overlooking woodland and stretching to Farmoor Reservoir in the distance. The property sympathetically combines period features with contemporary design. Can be available from mid February.
- 3/4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites and 1 family bathroom.
- Formal living room with stone open fireplace.
- Large feature family kitchen / dining room in a wooden framed glazed extension.
- Front and rear landscaped gardens.
- Large driveway with lighting, double car-port, and space to park multiple vehicles off-road
- Great road links to the A34, A420, M40 and Oxford ring road.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.03 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.13 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60190£3000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,153.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,870.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £90,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required