- Ref: 60185
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sadler Walk, Central Oxford - OX1
A furnished 2 bedroom terraced house perfectly located for Oxford city centre amenities. More…▼
A furnished 2 bedroom terraced house perfectly located for Oxford city centre amenities.
The property has a practical entrance foyer, which leads through to the main reception room. The kitchen/dining room has views of the enclosed rear garden and has modern integrated appliances. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath. There is also off-street parking and a garage which are a real bonus in such a central location.
- 2 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Reception room with modern furnishings
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off-street parking and garage
- Prime location for access to the Westgate centre and Oxford train station
- Available Date: 08/02/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.94 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.43 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60185£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sadler Walk, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,137.93
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.