- Ref: 60180
- Print Page
£1425pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Oxford Castle, City Centre - OX1
A modern first floor apartment with south facing balcony located in the heart of Oxford city centre. More…▼
A modern first floor apartment with south facing balcony located in the heart of Oxford city centre.
The open plan living/dining room has plenty of natural light from the full height patio doors which lead onto the private balcony. The modern kitchen has integrated appliances and ample work surface space. There is also a double bedroom with built in wardrobe and the bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Living/dining with south facing balcony
- Open-plan kitchen area with integrated appliances
- No parking
- Fantastic central location, convenient for access to Oxford train station and the Westgate centre
- Available Date: 23/12/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.94 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.25 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60180£1425pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Oxford Castle, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £328.85
- Security deposit: £1,644.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,838.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.