- Ref: 60172
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Stable Close, City Centre - OX1
A smart and modern 3 bedroom end of terrace house located in the heart of Oxford city centre in this popular development. Tastefully refurbished to include a loft conversion this stylish property is ideal for either a family or 2 professional More…▼
A smart and modern 3 bedroom end of terrace house located in the heart of Oxford city centre in this popular development. Tastefully refurbished to include a loft conversion this stylish property is ideal for either a family or 2 professional sharers. Off-street parking for 1 car and within a stone's throw to Oxford train station and city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom/study and stylish modern bathroom
- Large living room with doors to rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances and downstairs cloakroom
- Low maintenance rear garden ideal for entertaining
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Walking distance to train station and city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60172£1595pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stable Close, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,190.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £478.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,058.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required