- Ref: 60164
- Print Page
3 Bedroom in Sunningwell Road, Oxford - OX1
A very nicely presented 3 double bedroom HMO. The property has undergone some refurbishment to include redecoration, new carpets and new furnishings. Located in a popular part of Oxford within easy walking distance to the city centre and local parks. More…▼
A very nicely presented 3 double bedroom HMO. The property has undergone some refurbishment to include redecoration, new carpets and new furnishings. Located in a popular part of Oxford within easy walking distance to the city centre and local parks. Perfect for 3 professional sharers.
- 3 double bedrooms, bathroom & separate shower room
- Open plan living/dining room with wood floor & feature fireplace
- Kitchen & separate utility room with appliances
- Large enclosed rear garden.
- On-street free parking.
- Easy access of the Oxford ring road and buses to city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60164£1670pcm 3 Bedroom in Sunningwell Road, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,340.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £501.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,226.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,100.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required