- Ref: 50632
- Print Page
£1700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Newton Road, Oxford - OX1
A four bedroom unfurnished family home with character features, within easy reach of Oxford city centre and local amenities. More…▼
A four bedroom unfurnished family home with character features, within easy reach of Oxford city centre and local amenities.
The inter-linked sitting/dining room with practical wooden flooring and feature fireplace offers a fantastic space for family living. The eat-in kitchen has fitted appliances and leads out onto a spacious veranda which overlooks the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom and the loft conversion makes a perfect master suite.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 inter-linked reception rooms perfect for flexible family living
- Eat-in kitchen with appliances
- Downstairs WC, enclosed rear garden and on-street permit parking available
- Excellent location combining proximity to Oxford city centre with local family amenities including the outdoor swimming pool
- Available Date: 22/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.62 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.90 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50632£1700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Newton Road, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,210.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.