- Ref: 50610
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Yarnells Hill, Oxford - OX2
A beautifully presented three storey family home, with 6 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms along and an impressive open plan kitchen/dining and reception area, perfect for entertaining. The top floor is ideal for those who need a peaceful office space. More…▼
A beautifully presented three storey family home, with 6 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms along and an impressive open plan kitchen/dining and reception area, perfect for entertaining. The top floor is ideal for those who need a peaceful office space. Set on a quiet street to the west of the city, this property is a short drive into the centre of Oxford and close by to a bus route to Oxford train station.
- 6 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an en-suite to the master
- A peaceful reception room at the front of the house
- A large open-plan kitchen/dining and reception room at the back of the house
- A private leafy back garden
- A large gravel driveway & garage
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.12 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50610£3250pcm 6 Bedroom House in Yarnells Hill, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,193.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £97,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required