- Ref: 50609
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Eynsham Road - OX2
A BRAND NEW one bedroom ground floor apartment, built in a quiet residential area but within a short distance to Oxford city centre. This furnished apartment has been finished to a very high specification, including kitchen appliances and a private More…▼
A BRAND NEW one bedroom ground floor apartment, built in a quiet residential area but within a short distance to Oxford city centre. This furnished apartment has been finished to a very high specification, including kitchen appliances and a private terraced area. Ideal for a single professional needing access to Oxford train station or city centre. The council tax, water, electricity & gas are at a fixed cost of ¬£250pcm which is excellent value for money.
- A large bedroom with plenty of light
- Living room with doors leading to a private terraced & seating area
- A modern kitchen with appliances
- Off-street parking for one car
- Located down a quiet street
- Easy access to Oxford train station & city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.54 miles
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50609£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Eynsham Road - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,321.43
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required