- Ref: 50609
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Eynsham Road - OX2
A recently renovated one bedroom ground floor apartment, built in a quiet residential area but within a short distance to Oxford city centre. This furnished apartment has been finished to a very high specification, including kitchen appliances and a More…▼
A recently renovated one bedroom ground floor apartment, built in a quiet residential area but within a short distance to Oxford city centre. This furnished apartment has been finished to a very high specification, including kitchen appliances and a private terraced area. Ideal for a single professional needing access to Oxford train station or city centre. The council tax, water, electricity & gas are at a fixed monthly cost of £250pcm.
- A large and light bedroom with ample storage
- Modern and spacious shower room
- Kitchen/Living room with doors leading to a private terrace & seating area
- Off-street parking for one car
- Easy access to Oxford train station & city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.54 miles
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50609£1050pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Eynsham Road - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £812.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required