- Ref: 50608
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Lion Brewery, Oxford - OX1
A modern & stylish city centre duplex apartment with a large open plan living/dining space. The apartment is impressive at over 1700 sq ft, is available furnished & has an integrated high-spec kitchen. 2 double bedrooms and the main bathroom are on More…▼
A modern & stylish city centre duplex apartment with a large open plan living/dining space. The apartment is impressive at over 1700 sq ft, is available furnished & has an integrated high-spec kitchen. 2 double bedrooms and the main bathroom are on the first floor with the master bedroom suite situated on the upper level. Perfect for those attending the Said Business School or those wanting modern city living. A lockable garage is also included.
- A master suite situated located on the upper floor with a large en-suite bathroom.
- A further 2 bedrooms and a bathroom
- Large open plan living/dining space with Juliet balcony doors
- Integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Garage for parking
- Excellent access to the Said Business School, Westgate shopping centre and Oxford city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50608£2500pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Lion Brewery, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,000.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required