- Ref: 50597
- Print Page
£2250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Stream Edge, City Centre - OX1
An impressive penthouse apartment on the third floor of this popular, secure, and central development offering bright and modern accommodation in an enviable location. The apartment benefits from two large and private terraces offering views over the More…▼
An impressive penthouse apartment on the third floor of this popular, secure, and central development offering bright and modern accommodation in an enviable location. The apartment benefits from two large and private terraces offering views over the Castle Mill Stream and across the Oxford skyline towards the famous dreaming spires. The chic interior is finished to a high standard and benefits from wooden flooring and underfloor heating throughout.
- 2 double bedrooms with shared terrace, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Large open plan living space leading onto a second large decked terrace
- Smart kitchen with high quality integrated appliances
- 1 off street covered and gated parking space
- Easy access to university departments including the SAID Business School, Blavatnik School of Government
- Offered flexibly furnished or unfurnished - please ask us for further information
- Available Date: 15/01/2018
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50597£2250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Stream Edge, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,483.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required