- Ref: 50592
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Venneit Close, Central Oxford - OX1
A modern,unfurnished first floor apartment situated in a popular development, walking distance to Oxford train station & Said Business School. This property has two double bedrooms and a large living room with a Juliet balcony. Ideal for commuters or More…▼
A modern,unfurnished first floor apartment situated in a popular development, walking distance to Oxford train station & Said Business School. This property has two double bedrooms and a large living room with a Juliet balcony. Ideal for commuters or those that work in Oxford city centre. Perfect for a professional couple or 2 sharers. This apartment will have new carpets & redecoration throughout & new curtains/blinds for the new Tenants moving in.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living/dining room with Juliet balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Bike stands available - no parking
- New carpets & redecoration for Sept 2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,500.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required