- Ref: 50592
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Venneit Close, Central Oxford - OX1
A modern, unfurnished first floor apartment in Oxford city centre. The property has two double bedrooms & both a bathroom and en-suite shower room, making it perfect for a couple or two sharers. The large living room with newly fitted carpets has a J More…▼
A modern, unfurnished first floor apartment in Oxford city centre. The property has two double bedrooms & both a bathroom and en-suite shower room, making it perfect for a couple or two sharers. The large living room with newly fitted carpets has a Juliet balcony overlooking communal gardens and the property is ideally situated for easy access to Oxford train station & the Said Business School.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living/dining room with Juliet balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Bike stands available - no parking
- Prime location for access to Oxford train station and the Said Business School.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.48 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.35 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £305.77
- Security deposit: £1,528.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,923.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.