- Ref: 50589
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Pinnocks Way, Oxford - OX2
A charming 2 double bedroom, unfurnished house in Botley which has a spacious kitchen/dining room and a good size private garden to the rear. The property comes with off-street parking for 1 car and is located within easy reach of local amenities, More…▼
A charming 2 double bedroom, unfurnished house in Botley which has a spacious kitchen/dining room and a good size private garden to the rear. The property comes with off-street parking for 1 car and is located within easy reach of local amenities, bus routes to Oxford city centre and the Oxford ring road/A420. Suitable for a single, couple or small family.
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath
- Good size kitchen/dining room
- Living room with doors leading to rear
- Private garden
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Located within a short distance to local amenities and the Oxford ring road & A420
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50589£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Pinnocks Way, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,480.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required