- Ref: 50581
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Arthray Road, Botley - OX2
An extended 3 bedroom family home located a short walk to local shops and amenities. The property comes with off-street parking for 2 cars and a large garden. Arthray Road is located a short distance to good schools and transport links to Oxford More…▼
An extended 3 bedroom family home located a short walk to local shops and amenities. The property comes with off-street parking for 2 cars and a large garden. Arthray Road is located a short distance to good schools and transport links to Oxford city. Perfect for a family looking to live within close proximity to the A34/Oxford ring road.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 single
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Large garden at the rear
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Local shops and regular bus links to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50581£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Arthray Road, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,796.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required