- Ref: 50577
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in The Garth, Oxford - OX2
An attractive and extended 3 bedroom semi detached house located in this peaceful no through road within easy reach of local amenities and further communication links. Available for a 6 - 9 month tenancy from April. This property can be furnished or More…▼
An attractive and extended 3 bedroom semi detached house located in this peaceful no through road within easy reach of local amenities and further communication links. Available for a 6 - 9 month tenancy from April. This property can be furnished or unfurnished to suit the client's needs.
- 3 bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Smart recently installed kitchen with appliances and cloakroom
- Open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove and door to rear garden
- Separate study
- Sunny east facing rear garden and off street driveway parking
- Great for access to A34, A420 and Oxford train stations
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50577£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in The Garth, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,524.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required