- Ref: 50574
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Cope Close, Botley - OX2
A good size 3 bedroom family home located a short walk to local shops and amenities at Elms Parade. The property comes with off-street parking for 1 car, kitchen with modern appliances and a large garden. Cope Close is located a short distance to More…▼
A good size 3 bedroom family home located a short walk to local shops and amenities at Elms Parade. The property comes with off-street parking for 1 car, kitchen with modern appliances and a large garden. Cope Close is located a short distance to good schools and transport links to Oxford city. Perfect for a family looking to live within close proximity to the A34/Oxford ring road.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 single
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Large garden at the rear
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Local shops and regular bus links to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50574£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cope Close, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £916.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required