- Ref: 50567
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Riverside Court, Oxford - OX1
A recently refurbished 1 bedroom apartment which has been furnished to a good standard, comes with it's own private terrace and is available with off-street parking for 1 car. This property has plenty of storage and is located within short distance More…▼
A recently refurbished 1 bedroom apartment which has been furnished to a good standard, comes with it's own private terrace and is available with off-street parking for 1 car. This property has plenty of storage and is located within short distance of Oxford city centre, river walks and local amenities. Suitable for a professional/academic single or couple.
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
- New kitchen with appliances.
- Recently refurbished bathroom with shower over bath.
- Nicely furnished living room with plenty of natural light and door to small terrace.
- Off-street parking for 1 car and bike store.
- Walking distance to city centre.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50567£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Riverside Court, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,266.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required