- Ref: 50564
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
An extremely spacious apartment in a highly desirable and peaceful development located within cycling distance of Oxford city. Offering over 1400 sq ft of outstanding quality with solid wood flooring and high specification kitchen and bathrooms. More…▼
An extremely spacious apartment in a highly desirable and peaceful development located within cycling distance of Oxford city. Offering over 1400 sq ft of outstanding quality with solid wood flooring and high specification kitchen and bathrooms. Conveniently located within easy reach of local amenities, Oxford city, train stations and A34/A420.
- Over 1400 sq ft
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite.
- Large second bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- 2 beautifully finished bathrooms.
- Very spacious living dining area with doors to private patio.
- 2 off street parking spaces, bike store and plenty of storage.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50564£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,076.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,800.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required