- Ref: 50562
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Hids Copse Road, Oxford - OX2
Offering nearly 5000 square feet of spectacular opulence, this unparalleled family home is ideal for those requiring light, space and privacy. Cumnor Hill has become well established as one of the most sought after areas within Oxford, combining both More…▼
Offering nearly 5000 square feet of spectacular opulence, this unparalleled family home is ideal for those requiring light, space and privacy. Cumnor Hill has become well established as one of the most sought after areas within Oxford, combining both privacy and peaceful surroundings with excellent access to Oxford train station and the City Centre. This property is a true one off with an attention to detail rarely seen on the letting market.
- Master bedroom suite with spacious dressing room and beautiful views over the secluded garden
- 4 further double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms and cinema room
- High specification kitchen with atrium and separate utility room
- Large terrace with hot tub overlooking the extensive gardens - perfect for entertaining
- Electric gates, double garage and driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 10.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 4.52 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50562£5500pcm 5 Bedroom House in Hids Copse Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £1,269.23
- Security deposit: £7,615.38
- Total rent due in advance: ** £7,586.21
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £165,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.