- Ref: 50556
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Conifer Close, Oxford - OX2
A beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached family home located in a quiet close just off Cumnor Hill. The property has a stunning modern kitchen/family room with separate utility room and a large living room. There are 3 double bedrooms and 2 single More…▼
A beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached family home located in a quiet close just off Cumnor Hill. The property has a stunning modern kitchen/family room with separate utility room and a large living room. There are 3 double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms, 4 bathrooms 2 of which are en-suite. There is a double garage and off street parking for 2 cars. It is ideally located for access to A34, A420 and Oxford city.
- 3 double and 2 single bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 of which are en-suite.
- Stunning open-plan kitchen diner/family room with separate utility room.
- Lovely large sitting room
- Off street parking and double garage
- Rear garden
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.56 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 3.89 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50556£2000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Conifer Close, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,769.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,580.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required