- Ref: 50554
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
A recently constructed first floor apartment built to a very high specification. Offered furnished and benefiting from allocated off street parking and a balcony. Ideal for a professional single or couple requiring access to South Oxfordshire science More…▼
A recently constructed first floor apartment built to a very high specification. Offered furnished and benefiting from allocated off street parking and a balcony. Ideal for a professional single or couple requiring access to South Oxfordshire science parks, A420, A34 and Oxford Parkway train station.
- New first floor apartment
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a dishwasher
- 22 ft living room with a good size balcony
- Brand new bathroom with shower over bath
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 1 allocated off street parking space
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, £1,493.80
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50554�1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,200.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,206.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of �75 + VAT (�90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required