- Ref: 50543
- Print Page
Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Akin to a chic hotel suite this beautifully refurbished studio apartment is within a stone's throw to Oxford train station and the city centre. With its own en-suite shower room and kitchenette the apartment is beautifully furnished and includes a More…▼
Akin to a chic hotel suite this beautifully refurbished studio apartment is within a stone's throw to Oxford train station and the city centre. With its own en-suite shower room and kitchenette the apartment is beautifully furnished and includes a weekly cleaner. The suite shares further kitchen and laundry facilities with 3 other studios. Suitable for a single person only.
- Fixed utility costs of 150 pounds per month to include council tax and high speed broadband
- Luxury en-suite shower room and comfy seating area
- Kitchenette with fridge and sink
- Communal kitchen and laundry facilities
- Close to city centre, train station and Said Business School
- Single person only
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50543£925pcm Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,850.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,140.83
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required