- Ref: 50535
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in St Michael's Street, Oxford - OX1
A STUNNING 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT located right in the middle of Oxford city centre. Fantastic location to take advantage of all that the city centre has to offer. Perfect for a couple or 2 professional sharers as well as a small family. The More…▼
A STUNNING 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT located right in the middle of Oxford city centre. Fantastic location to take advantage of all that the city centre has to offer. Perfect for a couple or 2 professional sharers as well as a small family. The property features 2 bathrooms, a mezzanine living room overlooking the kitchen and a balcony from the master bedroom.
- 3 bedrooms; master bedroom with balcony & a small study room
- Newly refurbished shower room & en-suite bathroom
- Galleried sitting room over the kitchen
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Historic street by The Oxford University Union
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50535£2000pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in St Michael's Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £600.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,032.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required